navigationbar

Brawl needed more cloud creatures.




Hey everyone, the name's Cuckoos. Some of you may recognize me as the owner of Koo.pac, or as a regular member on ESH.

For me, attempting to become a member on LST required some vigorous hard work and effort. I had to stay awake until the wee hours of the night, spending my nights moving dots to form perfect shapes. I eventually had to cut my own fingers after developing an incurable bone disease located within my index finger, due to intense clicking extremities. I've also developed 15 different types of eye and cerebral cancers staring at my computer screen 24/7, but it was all worth it!

...Right?

4 comments:

  1. King Of Hearts2:48 AM

    WTF Get to sleep XD and thank you for brining mallow. I think thats all the characters I truely wanted from mario RPG >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:36 PM

    I've never played Super Mario RPG, but I can still appreciate that this doesn't look too bad. The gloves still kind of stand out to me, but that's about it. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:05 PM

    OMG LOOKS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous #1

    Yeah, his arms actually looked much better in 3DSMax. MK's arms/gloves are extremely difficult to patch, and I could only just barely hide some of the unsightly patching errors that were left behind.

    When I become more proficient at patching my vertex mods correctly, I'll happily make a v2 of this. I appreciate your comment though, as well as everyone else who commented!

    ReplyDelete

StackSmash
KittyCorp
Infinate