navigationbar

Brawl needed less tits.







Here's my first hack in over a month since I got my new computer. I put a lot of work into this one, editing each of Peach's weapons to fit Etna and Disgaea. I hope you guys like it even if you might not know who she is.

Online Version: There are no bone edits but because of this, Peach's hair looks a little funny sometimes.

Offline Version: Hair bones disabled but this causes minor graphic issues with her entrance and heart effects for her up tilt. From what I tested, it still plays perfectly fine.

Many Battle Portraits and CSP's included.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:11 PM

    dude, I just got my computer back today, the day you start releasing new stuff. This is just the best day ever.

    And its a really great hack, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay your back! Wow this is great, such a drastic change from peach.

    nice weapons too! i dunno who she is but imma use her just cuz she is soooo different!

    fantastico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mewtwo20003:43 AM

    The only thing that makes me really see that she's made from Peach is the final picture with the pose. Nice as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:16 PM

    I am so pumped to see you back Aafyre, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next :D

    this is really amazing btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, the Entrance and UTilt have graphical glitches, but still works perfectly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very good. Oddly enough, never played the Disgaea series but I loved Phantom Brave and I remember Etna from the bonus end things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:18 PM

    You should make Adell on CFlacon and Laharl on Ike. I'm a big Disgaea fan myself and would love to see them on Brawl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Lord Etna, I beat DISGEA two, and I LOVED it! I beat it like.. a year ago, but that's not the point. You did an epic job. Although, you should of made it where she pulls out a prinny out of the ground, or replaced her toad with a prinny.

    Don't you agree?! :P

    ReplyDelete

StackSmash
KittyCorp
Infinate